Upcoming Events

No events found

emo 404 Swag Not Found

6 years 4 months ago #6871

Luxington wrote:

wessel

After about 3 of those tasty beverages..yes...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #10235

oh oh, is this still an option?! I'd be in for something like this

More
5 years 11 months ago #10238

Failia wrote:

oh oh, is this still an option?! I'd be in for something like this

www.zazzle.com/404swagnotfound+gifts

I'll just leave that here...

It's also in the member's info section ;)

More
5 years 11 months ago #10253

OOHH LOOKIT THINGS I WANT.
Also.. BUTTONS. Can we have buttons?! (Buttons as in Pins that you can put on messenger bags/hats/clothing)

More
5 years 11 months ago #10254

Speaking of 404 swag... how are the prizes coming for the "Guess the Guildie" quiz we had a while ago? I was looking forward to modeling my shirt for the guild when we hung out last weekend. ;)

More
5 years 11 months ago #10264

Tangwen wrote:

Speaking of 404 swag... how are the prizes coming for the "Guess the Guildie" quiz we had a while ago? I was looking forward to modeling my shirt for the guild when we hung out last weekend. ;)

POOP I forgot! On it like... uh.. a thing that is on stuff.

More
5 years 11 months ago #10272

Solanales wrote:

Tangwen wrote:

That's ok. I forgive you. <3 I know you've had a lot going on! And I feel kind of guilty even bringing it up. But I also want to wear my 404 swag. ;D

More
5 years 11 months ago #10275

Tangwen wrote:

Solanales wrote:
Tangwen wrote:

That's ok. I forgive you. <3 I know you've had a lot going on! And I feel kind of guilty even bringing it up. But I also want to wear my 404 swag. ;D

Don't feel guilty! I need to get them out lol. It's been a weird set of weeks with health stuff right into Max and all. Alright. Got all the info. You should get a notification about the sending soon =D

More
5 years 11 months ago #10286

Mine arrived yesterday (to give credit where it is due, Pete won it, but he already had a shirt). The shirt I got does run a bit small, happily, so it's a great fit. I love it!

More
5 years 11 months ago #10317

Would feel quite refined sipping from that mug.