8:30 pm - 10:30 pm

Nov
8:30 pm - 10:30 pm

Nov
8:30 pm - 10:00 pm

emo Precursor Relic Weap. for Money?

More
3 years 9 months ago #3713

So what I will do here is post the pricing for the precursor weapons pricing for each class to help give some of us crafters an idea of a viable money maker. I will try and remember to edit this post weekly updating the current market prices for either the beginning of the week or middle of it so if anyone would like to try and sell these items we can pick ones that would sell the most overall. I for one will try and use this as a source of gil income for the FC making pretty much nothing personally out of these sales,..but thats me. These are also the prices for the "non-high quality" items, the HQ item prices are ignored completely.

DISCLAIMER: Keep in mind these prices are the lows for the current posted prices when i check them and these prices are bound to change on a daily basis depending on how hard other players are willing to undercut everyone else so it is in your best interest in using these to make money to make and sell them in small amounts i.e. 2-4 each session of crafting and post them on the auction house as an individual item.

Aeolian Scimitar (pld) : 15,397
Wildling's Cesti (mnk) : 4,495
Barbarian's Bardiche (war) : 6,497
Champion's Lance (drg) : 7,999
Longarm's Composite Bow (brd) : 9,997
Madman's Whispering Rod (whm) : 6,600
Sanguine Scepter (blm) : 2,990
Erudite's Picatrix of Casting (smn) : 31,488
Erudite's Picatrix of Healing (sch) : 32,000

┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Fate.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #3717

Niiiice post Fate Rob. Hopefully this sort of thing will help the crafters at least!

I appreciate that brochacho.

More
3 years 9 months ago #3741

Nice work, I'm all for using my whale saw for the good cause. Although I need to quit being lazy and get my materia melded so I can HQ the 2 star stuff. Thanks for posting I'll definitely be checking in on this.

More
3 years 9 months ago #3757

Dude pointed out that the Marauder one was going for 2800 last night, so I had to pick it up. 10 more levels for that.