8:30 pm - 10:30 pm

Nov
8:30 pm - 10:30 pm

Nov
8:30 pm - 10:00 pm

emo Furniture Recipes?

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #10759

Was going through the housing things again today, they added some thiiings. Idk if they are super new but I cant find the recipe's for them, so if someone can let me know so I can either buy materials so someone can make them oorr.. yeah.

First the food; (This I dont need recipes for, I just cant craft it myself on my culinarian. So I have all the ingredients if someone will make this for me please!!!)
Gourmet Supper
Afternoon Tea Set

Recipes for;
Glade & Riviera Canopy Beds
South Seas Couch & Chair
Incensory
Adventurer's Guild Aduyses

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #10800

I dont need the food anymore it was made for me, but still would like to know the recipes for the other ones I listed! > <

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #10802

Houma wrote:

That does not show me recipes or the mats I need? Cause if I can buy teh mats so someone can make them or... though I notice canopy beds are not tradeable???

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #10803

Sakamae wrote:

Houma wrote:
That does not show me recipes or the mats I need? Cause if I can buy teh mats so someone can make them or... though I notice canopy beds are not tradeable???

Each of those links has a "Crafted From" Tab at the bottom that shows the recipe. I also wouldn't believe the untradeable tag, most housing items are directly tradeable.

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #10804

All of these are tradable I'm pretty sure otherwise that'd be pretty dumb... Anyways here's the actual recipes:

xivdb.com/?recipe/2097/Glade-Canopy-Bed

xivdb.com/?recipe/2096/Riviera-Canopy-Bed

xivdb.com/?recipe/2095/South-Seas-Couch

xivdb.com/?recipe/2112/Incensory

And the last one, the Adventurer's Guild Aduyses can be bought from the housing merchant in our district for 1,134 gil =)

The beds are going to be the big problem honestly as they're 3 or 4 star and I don't know that anyone in the guild can touch those yet.

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #10823

Oohh okay I see, well poo. maybe later on then.
Now maybe I can try and get these other mats though..

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #10825

Sakamae wrote:

Oohh okay I see, well poo. maybe later on then.
Now maybe I can try and get these other mats though..

If you can somehow get the mats together for the beds... I can hook you up with a crafter (the one that did our Ice Chandellier) who should be able to make them. I can ask him tonight actually if he's able to make them.

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #10880

Yay stuff for our eventual later in the future house! xD. Neko and I gotta work on mining and botany so we can make some monies.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change" - Charles Darwin

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #10886

I got the mats ready for the Incensory, just need someone to craft it for me now. Needs an armorer~

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #10897

Sakamae wrote:

I got the mats ready for the Incensory, just need someone to craft it for me now. Needs an armorer~
You can mail the mats to me and I'll make it up the next time I log in. Or you can wait and catch me at some point. Billy (M'yra Saru) is more than capable of making it too.