Upcoming Events

No events found

emo Palace of the Dead

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #19694

My Palace of the Dead run scheduled for Tuesday did not go off. I know that I scheduled it, removed it from the schedule, then added it back on, so I completely understand if there was confusion regarding whether it was actually taking place.

I'd like to reschedule to at least finish it through level 50, if not grind it for the currency for the mount and minions. If Issy, Dave, and Ryan are still interested, please let me know all of your availability within the next two weeks or so and I'll set it up. Alternatively, if any of you are no longer interested in running this, let me know and I won't bother setting it up again. Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #19695

Hey sir, I definitely was confused and under the impression it was not going forward. Sorry about that.

I'm open the Tues, Wed next week. The 6th and 7th.

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #19697

my only potential available day is the 8th, but I don't know how well that will work as our second student arrives that day. If it's late enough, it shouldn't be a problem. I work until 10 Pm EST any other day and I usually do not get on my computer right after work.

Last Edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by Failia.