Upcoming Events

No events found

emo My Twitch and Youtube stuff

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #19512

For those who don't know, I've been streaming on Twitch for the last several months nearly every day. I've been having fun and getting some viewers, just not consistently. So I figured I'd share all my details here, if anyone was interested. But honestly, with the way Twitch works, I could use more consistent numbers, so even if you can't watch, being tuned in would be a big help.

Right now I'm playing Factorio with a bunch of mods. I end up streaming between 5pm EST and 7 pm EST on weekdays, but I give a heads up on Twitter beforehand.

My Twitch: twitch.com/larkinomega
My Twitter: @LarkinOmega

If you want to get caught up on what happened in my streams, there's always the Highlights on Twitch, but I'd recommend tuning into my YouTube channel instead, it's more organized there. The videos are monetized, but don't feel like you need to watch the skip able adds. I mainly turned it on to allow me to schedule videos. Right now I'm publishing 1 of my Factorio Episodes a day at 6pm EST, but I've got some plans for actual YouTube videos in the future.

My YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UC-hL5f8Ys3EoUcMrvqtmWDg

I'm terrible at self promotion though, hence why it's taken so long for me to even mention this on the forums. So any and all feedback would be welcome, especially anything critical.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 week ago #19534

You know I try and catch you anytime I can! Sometimes twitter is weird and doesn't inform me of your tweets, gotta remember to follow your channel. -w-; Already am on boobtube!
But you're doing an awesome job, I know its not easy a ton of days to do so much. And sometimes I get to see a LarkinNugget! :D

More
2 years 1 week ago #19546

If I could watch at work I'd have it on all the time :(