Upcoming Events

No events found

emo The 404 Circle Jerk

More
4 years 10 months ago #2242

I was just really glad that we were able to do it. We had a really good crew in there and everyone did their job. It made things easy!

Thanks to everyone that dropped what they were doing to come kill that bitch... Also thanks to Muffin for droppin that sweet LB3 on him that secured the win =D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #2246

I'd like to put a shout out to all the guildies that helped out on the Titan HM win!

Also I'd like to thank the lag monster for laying off me for those two fights, I will commit the same sacrifice for you as I did last time you didn't lag me out. I think I'll wear a blue dress this time.

Lastly I'd like to thank Titan for donating his genitals for our kick-ass pug Bard that was so awesome!

MUFFIN!

More
4 years 10 months ago #2249

LMAO I love all the posts on this thread :)

Thank you funny mofos for always brightening up my day.

4 years 10 months ago #2253

It was certainly highly entertaining :)

I particularly enjoyed when the weapon dropped, and I heard (don't quote me) "Can I need the penis?" or "I need the penis." =D

I've never felt more at home.

More
4 years 10 months ago #2256

Sometimes you just gotta need that penis man... it's the way of things...

More
4 years 10 months ago #2258

More
4 years 10 months ago #2265

I would like to thank: Jarred, Billy, and Carl for helping me get mah stuff back after I died deep in the dungeon... twice lol!

You guys are awesome!

More
4 years 10 months ago #2272

Also big shout out to the people bumping our holiday bash and recruitment threads. IT's helping me out big time =D

• DaveyJoe
4 years 10 months ago #2276

Thanks to Issy for tanking a dungeon for me last night. I forget what it's called, the one with all of the ooze on the floor. I've never had a queue pop instantly like that, it was very satisfying!

More
4 years 10 months ago #2329

Big thanks to everyone that came to help Billy on his Titan relic run last night! Full FC run and we smashed it first try... Nice work everyone!

More
4 years 10 months ago #2330

Thanks to everyone for the awesome fun time I had in all my runs last night. Some fun WP's including my fastest run ever at 20 min, a pretty quick 2 tank run of AK, and all those silly Garuda runs! I went from 30 myth to almost cap and I actually had fun doing it for the first time in weeks! =)

More
4 years 10 months ago #2337

I want to express my thanks to Keith. It's always a blast when such an experienced person makes a mistake and we manage to make it out alive. Never a dull moment.

• DaveyJoe
4 years 10 months ago #2382

Aykatu has been very helpful recently. Not only did he tank a duty for me, but he made some great gear upgrades for me, including a sweet lance that was much better than the weapon I was using. Thanks!

More
4 years 10 months ago #2384

Wayne's a pro hahah! Thanks for helping out the folks that are still working on leveling!

More
4 years 10 months ago #2414

I'd like to take a step back and think about where this guild was when I joined and where it's at now. We are at a point now where we have 1 shotted Titan twice, effectively enabling us (In theory) to run anyone through their Relic at this point, even if they die at Titan. We downed Garuda in 4 minutes twice in a row, we have WP down to 14 minutes with the proper group composition and 25 without, and most importantly we pretty much have two Coil groups now.

That's not to mention all the Terraria stuff that goes over my head.

I'm really proud of everyone and how far we've come. I remember when I joined we were struggling with WP; it wasn't until my 4th or 5th run that we figured out how to kill the Tonberry King without me dying at the end and the 2nd boss would more often than I'd like to admit wipe us without much effort; that's not to mention we struggled to find enough people to do Chimera and Hydra, often having to employ the aid of motherpuggers that'd get us killed more often than not.

You guys all rock :)