Upcoming Events

No events found

emo Stormblood Reminder

More
2 years 8 months ago #20380

Hey guys!

With Stormblood right around the corner, I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone that though many of us have early access or are planning to take a few days off from work, please be aware of spoilers. We're all gonna be at different points in the MSQ or job leveling quests and we dont wanna ruin any plot points for anyone. I unintentionally did it to a few people in HW and I felt terrible about it.

This doesn't mean dont discuss things your likes/dislikes or you must remain silent throughout until everyone is done but when discussing MSQ type stuff, make sure to double check who's in voice chat or discord.

Also if your planning on bingeing the game (like me at the soonest possible moment) dont forget to drink lots of water and stuff like that.

I'm looking forward to kicking butt with you guys!

Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Bipolartoast19.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #20381

I second this. Please also note I will be creating a temporary discord channel for spoiler talk.

More
2 years 8 months ago #20385

Tripled! I can't wait to get into Stormblood with you guys and start exploring the new quests and dungeons. I saw a little bit of gameplay for one of the new instances and it was BEAUTIFUL. So excited to get there!